AVOID rapidleechhosting.net at all cost! Read my experience, decide if it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripcordroger

AVOID rapidleechhosting.net at all cost! Read my experience, decide if it's worth it.

Maybe this can help others decide before you throw money into a company that doesn't care about it's customers and only gives you part of the service you pay for. Might be a long read but I wanted to make sure to give all the facts and details of my experience and constant frustration with rapidleechhosting.net.

I've used a few rapidleech hosting services so I have others to compare this experience to but after the first week this became a constant struggle. I was suggested to rapidleechhosting.net by a friend who gave me his referral link but because the system was doing some maintenance when I signed up my friend never got credit for what I bought. No big deal but that was the start.

It took 22 hours to setup my account. The other host were setup within the 1st hour. Waiting a day isn't a big deal but it too longer than previously expected so immediate access isn't available. The main thing was no confirmation e-mail was sent of any kind until that 22 hour mark. The other host at least acknowledged you existed after taking your money.

Depending on the plan, you get automatic access to pick 2 or more premium account servers like Hotfile and Fileserve for downloading. They offered a large list of servers to choose from and I thought I was getting a deal because I already have a variety of accounts but the ones I didn't have would only add to my ability to transload faster and have a wider range of accounts at your fingertips.

Megashares and Netload are the premiums I picked but what I got was Hotfile and Fileserve. Why Fileserve is even an option is beyond me because it's currently blocked by rapidleech and there isn't even an option to upload through rapidleech to Fileserve. I put in a ticket and that's when the fun started. I got a reply almost 7 hours later (their site claims 24/7 friendly support) and I was informed that they were having problems with Megashares and would they would fix it. It never got fixed but I was given access to more than 2 premium accounts. The only problem with that is that Megaupload and Hotfile were the only ones that worked. Fileserve, Netload, Depositfile and Megashares didn't work. So giving you an option of using them is false advertising. Again I have Fileserve and Megaupload premiums so it defeated the original purpose.

After 3 days both Hotfile and Megaupload kept getting errors when trying to remote upload to either server. The error was "cannot connect to rapidleechhosting.net/ws" or "server unavailable" I raised my 2nd ticket when ALex BC. answered almost 7 hours later. I had to go to work so I didn't get the reply until the next day but by then the problem was gone. A pattern started after that with the remote upload being down every other day and sometimes multiple times a day.

Also random files would be placed into my account. I mentioned it in a ticket but this issue was never addressed. None of my files were deleted but every few days some random rar files would need deleting but never more than a few. It was similar to the files ALex BC. would use and not delete to test my account.

My friend who referred me to their site was also having a lot of problems with rapidleechhosting.net so I wasn't the only one in this boat. This frustration lead me to look for better services elsewhere and I left the account alone for a few days. I made some inquiries but don't like to waste anything, I paid for a month and decided I wanted my moneys worth and started using my account again.

When I came back Hotfile and Megaupload wasn't working. I put in a ticket and ALex BC. answered a lot faster than normal, it was about 2 hours later but ALex BC. answered with a question and didn't reply back for 13 hours. So my account sat dormant and useless for 13 hours until the problem was "fixed" and hotfile transload was working again. ALex BC. changed my premiums back to Hotfile and Fileserve. I replied that I wanted what I orignally paid for and ALex BC. informed me that I couldn't change premiums until I paid again for the next month. I replied that I wanted what I paid for and had originally picked as my premiums but if they aren't working I would take my other picks of Hotfile and Megaupload but ALex BC. then again informed me I was stuck with what ALex BC. thought I should have as my premiums and I could change that after I paid for another month.

Fileserve is useless in Rapidleech and I tried making that point but 2 days of arguing with no option of talking to someone with any reasoning skills or going over ALex BC.'s head showed me this was a losing battle and it wasn't worth the time and blood sugar dealing with an unreasonable person.

I used rapidleechhosting.net while looking for a replacement and it ran smooth for a week straight. I thought maybe I would stay and continue to use them until my account expired but the Hotfile upload blocking issues became part of the daily experience. ALex BC. isn't inclined to do too much work so my account was suspended without notice. Looking in their Clients Area it shows my account is still active and I have an invoice for the next month when the payment is due but still my account is suspended. I put in my final ticket asking why my account was suspended and good ole ALex BC. was there to inform me that they found I was sharing my account with too many people. the only problem here is that besides ALex BC. nobody except for myself had accessed my account. Nobody knew it existed except for me and rapidleechhosting.net.

The only good thing I can say is that the speeds were decent when the service actually worked.

I paid for a month and got a total of 2 weeks of off and on service. Had to put in 5 tickets, some of the tickets were extended for days with minimal effort put into my problems. All in all this was a horrible experience but a good learning experience in what not to look for and anyone NEW to rapidleech would be wise to avoid rapidleechhosting.net and save your money, time and blood sugar for other things and avoid problems created by this site.

I am still looking for a replacement. I don't share my accounts like ALex BC. claimed and only put in tickets when I have a problem that is out of my hands. I do pay on time but I do expect to get what I paid for. I understand problems happen but if these problems aren't communicated then it only makes it worse and I will write an honest review of your service, good or bad.

21 comments
Awrite it looks better in a paragraph format, too bad i didn't refresh while reading :|

I had a similar experience sometime back, but not with rapidleechhosting.net

wow...nice review...it will help many users though , if u want good Rapidleech Hosting try to go an Personal VPS :p coz all are shits , and they don't provide what they say ... Shared RL is a pain in the ASS

Awrite it looks better in a paragraph format, too bad i didn't refresh while reading :|

I had a similar experience sometime back, but not with rapidleechhosting.net

My apologies. I had java disabled and the paragraphs didn't show up.

I only know of 2 people who tried rapidleechhosting.net and both were negative experiences. Life is too short to waste on dealing with companies like that when there are soo many other options. The only problem is finding that right option which I am still doing at the moment.

wow...nice review...it will help many users though , if u want good Rapidleech Hosting try to go an Personal VPS :p coz all are shits , and they don't provide what they say ... Shared RL is a pain in the ASS

I am expanding my knowledge daily but I am still like a kid on VPS and how to run and operate one. Between my family and work and doing this with my spare it times it leaves me lacking in a lot of better options. A friend mentioned it was better but I need to educate myself better. I appreciate the suggestion. :D

Wow! ALex BC. is trying to extort money from me to turn my account back on. Claimed I shared my files with at least 7 other IPs and that he will turn it back on for an extra fee.

I transload and transfer my files to my file hosting sites and delete all my files multiple times a day. Isn't that the purpose of Rapidleech? Why would I give access to files that aren't there? This is completely absurd and outrageous.

Even more reasons to avoid rapidleechhosting.net!

I was there ; I hate my life when I try work with them (since about 1 month)
By the way ; they stool the money too (No money back under any reason even if there service s.h.i.t )

thank you

Who runs rapidleechhosting.net anyway?
f.u.k.i.n.g Lebanese gay you can get his email from support ..

lol!
cant believe you wrote it all.
how much time it has taken for writing it all?

ncie review about that **** site.

Haha! It didn't take long to write. I wanted to inform others who might make the same mistake. It was a learning experience that I would rather not repeat, kinda like when you are a kid and learn not to play with electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back