Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
yea he most likely is using that autosubmitter then just marking them as submitted

it submits to katz if your not banned, atleast I never have had a problem with it

no i know but there is an auto post saying submitted to katz?

and yea i submitted some things with your auto submitter b4 and they never went on katz :|

I'm sure he manually posts it, unless he hired some coders to make some l33t mod.

'' and yea i submitted some things with your auto submitter b4 and they never went on katz :|''

Same thing happened to me before, but it was a one-off only. It would be awesome if there could be some kind of system which edits the first post and puts a line like ''Submitted to xxx DDL''. (If you submit to multiple DDLs)

no i know but there is an auto post saying submitted to katz?

and yea i submitted some things with your auto submitter b4 and they never went on katz :|

If they never went on katz, that's katz's problem not my auto's.

My auto sends the data fine every time, what happens after that is all katz responsibility. Meaning they either deleted your submissions or something.

well i doubt its automated. as that would be stupid. it wouldnt know how to trick up the title for best practices.
but for everything else it seems possible. if you posted everything in accordance to best practices this is plausible? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back