Attention to the RDP users and owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this thread Mrsandvik

i use utorrent,zoom uploader, scrnsnpr, thumbailme, idm, Winrar,FileZilla,ExtremeCoderz - Multi Poster,hjsplit,Rename Master,media info

I want to upload 100-200 gb a day. Which uploading appz should be perfect for my RDP? I have zoom free version. It allows only 10Gb per day and paid one allows 50GB a day. So I need more. Thanks.

For the users those who want to get high downloadings , they can upload encoded movies, even your movie is of year 2010 or not latest release , you will get high downloads, and if you upload a new and encoded movie, you will get a lot of downloads! my guarantee!

How much is the premium version as the homepage say 'please donate more than $3'.

If I can get premium version with $3 and more??

3$ is all you need to get it, I sent in 3$ and got registration code this morning for it. Took about 14 hours for it to be sent though. It's worth it imo.

@ IllusIonist, get a Windows VPS ( not RDP). Download all stuff, install a FTP server Like Bulletproof FTP, place files on ftp folder and use remote upload feature on filehosts. This way u can upload the files at maximum speed

do you mean RDP = server running on windows os ?

you can almost install anything on your RDP just like on your Home PC, rite ?

The only different is the connection's (upload/download) speed.

1. IDM
2. utorrent portable
3. Winrar
4. Filezilla portable
5. Free Commander portable
6. zoom uploader
7. Http file server
8. Firefox portable

Thank you for everything you have shared.

There are many who still haven't shared their tips. Thread is still open and waiting for creative feedback.

Get a good conscience by sharing unique tips with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back