Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Asfile.com - Earn up to 65% per new sales!

Do you work with Asfile?

  • Yes, I work

    Votes: 75 22.4%
  • No, I don't work

    Votes: 188 56.1%
  • I will work

    Votes: 72 21.5%

  • Total voters
    335
Status
Not open for further replies.

924 comments

Great news!

- We have connected one more card merchant and installed several servers for your files!
We invite posters and site owners that focus on a stable and long-term cooperation to earn with us.

Payments are scheduled approximately 2-3 weeks from new merchants!

To activate affiliate PM me or write to ICQ.
 
Pay old affiliates' earnings, before any blah, blah blah, okay?

We will pay to all affiliates after we will get money from new billings.
It will be in some 2-3 weeks.
Your orders to payment not closed and not deleted.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Asfile
Banned · Joined
FileSharing
299
Messages
117
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom