Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Applying for Image host affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.
I am working on a new image host site.
The script is being made. It will be a custom script.

I just had a question.
I am gonna start my new site. So can I post for it in the affiliate promotion section.
Coz I saw another site(don't wanna take their name) they created their thread after just 15 days of their domain purchase.

I read the post at the affiliate promotion center that says "
Applying for the Affiliate Representative Rank" ​
(can't post inks yet)

I am fine with the rest of the things, but apart from them, the 7+ months criteria is bothering me.
Does my site really need to be 7+ months old?


Also, apart from WJ, which other webmaster sites can I post my affiliate promotion.
Coz honestly, I know only WJ till now.

Thanks guys
 

3 comments

There is a difference between Affiliate Rank and an Affiliate thread
The rank is given to the user but thread can be opened via a user without affiliate rank whose host is new
 
There is a difference between Affiliate Rank and an Affiliate thread
The rank is given to the user but thread can be opened via a user without affiliate rank whose host is new
I see. That's great. Thanks @msk

Apart from that (if that's fine), can you share some more sites apart from WJ, where I can do the same promotion?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

MonkeyD.Luffy
Banned · Joined
I am just some guy, who has a few wishes of his own. I want to achieve great things in life, and well, I know I have...
20
Messages
2
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom