Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Anybody do ASCII Art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

Basically I'm in need of a .NFO done with some nice pro ASCII artwork.

The NFO should be Disney-related, i.e. with a very famous Disney cartoon as the top banner (for example Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy or Pluto etc.), then "tables" containing info: one that contains series info, release info, release notes, group info/contact us, and finally group greets.

In the link below, there is the plain ASCII writing behind the famous FQM .nfo file. Keep in mind I DON'T want the classic line by line ASCII, but rather the same kind of ASCII art as used by FQM (line-by-line doesn't give colors, while the FQM version does, which is the biggest difference). Look at the link so you understand the difference, please.

Link: http://www.vcdq.com/files/nfos/16-2010/25174/conan.2010.11.09.hdtv.xvid-fqm.nfo

My budget for this is flexible.

So if anybody has the required skills, or knows someone that has the skills, please do make contact! :)
 

4 comments

Thanks for your sarcastic answer, but I was actually looking for some pro. The ones I found on Google are line-by-line, not real ASCII characters :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Banned · Joined
10
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom