Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Any good movies/tv shows working script ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys
I have a site called Watch Movies And Shows
Havnt worked on it for a year so i was thinking to u get it back online and the current script too much time to add a new movie and its links so is there a better script that u guys could suggest me then that would be great
Thanks ;)
 

6 comments

I have a custom one but it's in Spanish, looks pretty neat as I have been testing it. If you want PM for the demo link as I assume I'm not allowed to post it yet
 
LOL
I have used phpmotion and clipbucket
Currently i have 2 video hosts with clipbucket i am looking for a script thats main feature is is tv/movie script not a video hosting script as i am not good with coding so cant edit functions
 
Try this
Code:
http://www.scriptplazza.com/phpmymovie-watch-movie-online-script/
Hope it helps :)

Edit: Here is the demo
Code:
http://phpmymovie.scriptburn.com/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
2,813
Messages
567
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom