Any FileHost Left which Paying at PayPal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 comments
If there are in the next week to 10 days paypall will the rest and same with payza they are starting to ban file host to. In the next 6 to 8 month all paying file & image host will be no more

If there are in the next week to 10 days paypall will the rest and same with payza they are starting to ban file host to. In the next 6 to 8 month all paying file & image host will be no more

Paypal is not deciding filehosts future. It's not that without paypal, they(filehosts) can't survive. Every major filehost have started using other payment processors now. didn't you see that? :)

People are already getting smart by what paypal is doing. Paypal is not only limiting filehosts accounts they are limiting users accounts as well so its paypal who has no future in next 6-8month.

Paying Filehosts and Imagehosts will live. Time will tell.. :P

Major web hosting and other companies supporting only paypal or credit cards. As paypal becomes very popular in e-commerce based website so people need $$ in their paypal account. Also user will not purchase premium account unless there is no paypal. Very low amount of people are buying premium accounts by credit card/else.

ex - Personally i need $$ only at paypal because i need to pay web host via paypal.

Yes, we are locking down. But for the survival I badly need a file host which gonna pay me via paypal. So if you know any reliable filehost then please tell.

Last edited:

You can tell just by reading this guy's grammar that they he has no idea what he is talking about besides rumors he has read or heard :facepalm:

but let's say that a filehost user will use his personal paypal account to send money, how can paypal recognize that he's in touch with hosting sites, he could just easily wants to send money for someone.

why you say this man !!!
we are completely different
dont say such think you dont sure
you just think man !!!

we are paying to our uploaders and never scam any one

you can test it and request payout ( currently just 5$ ) if you didnt receive your payment you can say that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back