Any bugs or errors in my forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
Did something problem with ur forum? Because, have error on "Security Code Confirmation". I can't see the image. It's said "loading image". I push at the "loading image" about 10x but nothing happen.

Did something problem with ur forum? Because, have error on "Security Code Confirmation". I can't see the image. It's said "loading image". I push at the "loading image" about 10x but nothing happen.
Thank you so much, i just noticed. Was thinking so hard why new registrations were not coming in. lol

Whats with everyone putting "bb" in their name, its so unoriginal.
Well 90% of warez sites are inspired by warezbb.org lately so why not copy the bb to lol :)
Man I have to admire your way of posting you actually take the time to link every username and use the rank color... lol props.
Eh is not really that hard you can just select the name from postbit and copy it and past it in your post, it copy's the link and font style automatically

Yea I know that... but there is a lot of copying and pasting done... its not rocket science lol but he is taking the time to do it...anyways we're getting off-topic, just thought I'd comment about that hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back