Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Any barely honest file host in the field?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody,

I am looking for some reliable and barely honest file (adult) host.
I have 3 blogs with 3000 + UV daily and about 10 extremely visted threads on major adults forums and I cannot earn $400 per month.
In good old days I have $2000+ with Oron, but in last two years it is very hard to work and I have been shaved by many hosters.
Any suggestion maybe?
Thank in advance.
 

8 comments

just guessing
... or users do not have the patience to download 50-70 kbps

Adult video sharing best way to online stream
some pop-up advertising and start video, no long waits, no evidence of computer. :)
 
just guessing
... or users do not have the patience to download 50-70 kbps

Adult video sharing best way to online stream
some pop-up advertising and start video, no long waits, no evidence of computer. :)

Streaming is something complete different with monetizing in a different way then selling premium accounts on filehosters.

@mrsfist

times changed, with the fall and rise of so many file hosting companies over the last years users buying premium storage features tend to be more saving.
I mean who is still willing to pay for a 30 days, or even 90 days membership if its unclear that the site is not beeing cutted of until then?

Even ORON used to shave its customers. They all do so in some kind of way. I mean what you expect of a business model making
money with illegal content? To be fair? A slutty crack-whore is more "fair"...
 
My content is labeled as found on web and it is not quite illegal.
I have about 3000 live links around and 1000+ DL daily and my links are alive 3 or more years as well.
So, legal issues is not my nightmare at all - a little bit shaddy business, but far away from illegal.
 
Last edited:
You should try out thefilebay.com

I've been using them for about 4 months. They are very reliable and whenever I request a payment I get paid the same day or the next day.

There rates are good for me.

They count downloads and streams.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
64
Messages
35
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom