Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Another site like vbteam.info or forumscriptz.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are currently offline, FS says suspended so maybe they'll come back.

Anything I missed?


Well where do u guys get your mods now? Thanks


PS. I know mafiascript exists but they got those freaking annoying CPA lead ads.
 

11 comments

Grinderz Blog.

wdzo94.png
 
Earlier today FS on twitter said
ForumScriptz @williampremore Thanks but we have found a host that we will be migrating to, just be patient ;)
about 16 hours ago*in reply to williampremore

They should be up in about 2-4 days. But as for vBTeam, I think they're gone for good. They've had problems in the last couple of months. If you need anything, PM me or search for it on google
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

F
Active Member · Joined
145
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom