Announcement about ShoutCastUK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox

Greetings!

This is to formally announce that ShoutCastUK.co.uk is splitting up and will operate under two entities going forward. All Radio customers will stay on ShoutCastUK.co.uk and all Shared, VPS, Dedicated and RDP Customers will be moved to our new site BlazingVPS.com.

Please be assured that BlazingVPS.com is operated by the same management as of ShoutCastUK and there will be no change in the ownership/management of both the entities. You will continue to enjoy the same level of support as you were receiving on ShoutCastUK.

Looking forward for your support during the migration time, although there will be no downtime to any of the customers. If you do face any issues when we are migrating your accounts, please raise a support ticket to get the issue resolved ASAP! All login details will remain the same.

Looking forward for an exciting business relationship with all our customers. We will soon be introducing a variety of locations along with server types.

P.S - The migration has not yet begun, we will mail you before we start the same. This is just a heads up!

Regards,
Rox
Sales Manager - ShoutCastUK and BlazingVPS

16 comments
The domain shoutcast specifically denotes radio hosting. We did not like offering VPS and other services on it. So the split. :)

I see where you're coming from, but BlazingVPS is implying that you're selling VPS. You might lose people looking for Shared but they only see VPS in the name.

Thats not an issue Harper (according to us). Since Shared/VPS/Dedi are similar, we are fine with it. :)

You can argue on it though, but we are happy with selling shared/dedi on that domain.

To be totally honest with everyone, The reason we named the new site BlazingVPS.com is basically because VPS hosting is where the most custom is, So basing a site around the sales of VPS seems to be the right idea. :D

IF you was going to split it up into different entities then Moving your shared/Dedicated clients to a new brand relating to VPS's is simply pointless.

If you're wanting to separate them then why not just keep it under one central domain name/brand -- most logical thing I could think off without effecting your business further.

This is where a business plan comes into action.. lol

Well maybe your right storming, But ShoutcastUK and its radio clients will soon be sold off, So we have brought everything we will continue to offer under one roof, just using a VPS based name because VPS is where the custom is, By offering the VPS we currently offer our client numbers have doubled and growing more and more every day, So surely seeing increases like that shows where the business is coming from. So what better way to continue a steady rise...

IF you was going to split it up into different entities then Moving your shared/Dedicated clients to a new brand relating to VPS's is simply pointless.

If you're wanting to separate them then why not just keep it under one central domain name/brand -- most logical thing I could think off without effecting your business further.

This is where a business plan comes into action.. lol

Like anyones going to listen to your advice with the background you have with hosting LOL.

Err! I will have to check with Ben on that.
Allready ordered a VPS with the new prices but thanks anyway <3

Prices are still the same and I want to order my 3rd VPS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back