WebSaver

Hello WJunction Members,
I am a noobie in the website and want to know something about all Anime Website.

Do anyone know how majority popular anime websites [ animesuge, hianime, aniwatch etc. ] prevent users from opening the developer tools especially Inspect.
Users can't view the page source, frame source, inspect the website element.

When I tried to inspect the animesuge website's html, it kicked me to the home page. So please anyone kindly tell me how they do that + can i do it too as I have a little website. Thanks

13 comments
No, there is no problem at my end.
please open it's latest episode's page and than try inspect element to view the HTML code of the page.

Same happening to me.
Whenever I try to inspect the page's html, it's throwing me to the homepage.
Post automatically merged:

Its perfectly working, there something issue at your end.
I am still not able to share the link of the page so please check the latest anime episode on animesuge.to by your own and try to inspect HTML code.

Last edited:
I just want to share www.6anime.one website..
You can give your own opinion or suggestion on how to improve this website.
I hope you enjoy it.

Hello WJunction Members,
I am a noobie in the website and want to know something about all Anime Website.

Do anyone know how majority popular anime websites [ animesuge, hianime, aniwatch etc. ] prevent users from opening the developer tools especially Inspect.
Users can't view the page source, frame source, inspect the website element.

When I tried to inspect the animesuge website's html, it kicked me to the home page. So please anyone kindly tell me how they do that + can i do it too as I have a little website. Thanks
You just have to disable js and ctrl + U to show source code.

Yes.. can use JS but user can disable the website JavaScript using browser's option. so it will be useless.
Post automatically merged:

why?
Make obfuscation or try to "hide" source code is so bad and obvious. Just open source it : )

Unless you think it's worth wasting other dev's time and your own as well...

Back