WebSaver

Hello members,

I want to add Anime Video player kind of Iframe container in my website. In which i can choose different servers.
There are additional options too.
Approx all the Anime Website uses this type of Video player/container for their embed links of anime.
So can anyone help me how can i get the source code of it or how to made it?

Screenshot-1252.png
Screenshot-1253.png
Screenshot-1254.png

8 comments
If you want a scraper that will give you different sources without providing the videos yourself, you most likely are looking for scripts like Consumet that can be integrated in different android apps or website CMS.

If you want a scraper that will give you different sources without providing the videos yourself, you most likely are looking for scripts like Consumet that can be integrated in different android apps or website CMS.
No-No, I am not looking for a scraper to scrape anime from other sites, I don't want it as i have my own anime embed links. I just want to create a server selector like the images above. Where the users can switch serves if any of the server is crashed or not working in their region. I can do that with JS but I have to add all the embed links into the button and then add the button in the div which will be time consuming. and then if a add episodes of that anime, it will take weeks. LOL
So I want a short way, how to do that like other anime sites as 9animetv.to, 9anime.com.pl, animesuge.to done in their websites.

I don't think you understood what I said. That's exactly what consumet is for. It scrapes the video host links from other website sources as well. You can either embed them or make buttons for the scraped URLs.

Back