Anime releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

xandor

Not sure if this is right section to ask this but what is the first place to get anime episodes released?

Is it on SCC first aswell? Or do i find it anywhere else (like at the release groups websites)?

Just got IPT, think it is kinda slow on adding animes. Saw Ao No Exorcist ep 9 around 17:00-18:30 yesterday, not sure exactly when but on IPT it was added around midnight 2011-06-12
23:43:04

Last edited:
20 comments
You should have PMd the only Anime Guru on wj = me (y)

Fastest releases are ofcourse by fansub groups themselves, I am a encoder so I have almost like 15 RSS feeds on my google homepage from fansubs

They release their torrents on nyaa so nyaa is fastest for torrents.

Here is the comparision of releases

1. Fansubs
2. Nyaa
3. AnimeTake
4. Any Other Trackers or WBB

For encoded animes, right now fastest would be animeout, anime44 and warez-bb (not always)

AnimeOut might also take animetake's place for fastest download link releases of latest animes but still you cant beat fansubs

You should have PMd the only Anime Guru on wj = me (y)

Fastest releases are ofcourse by fansub groups themselves, I am a encoder so I have almost like 15 RSS feeds on my google homepage from fansubs

They release their torrents on nyaa so nyaa is fastest for torrents.

Here is the comparision of releases

1. Fansubs
2. Nyaa
3. AnimeTake
4. Any Other Trackers or WBB

For encoded animes, right now fastest would be animeout, anime44 and warez-bb (not always)

AnimeOut might also take animetake's place for fastest download link releases of latest animes but still you cant beat fansubs

1. Fansubs
2. Nyaa
2. AnimeFansFTW
4. AnimeTake
5. Any Other Trackers or WBB

what are the release time difference between fansubs and nyau torrent? or fansub release their files in nyau iteself or in their sites?

You could even get some series episodes like Naruto, Bleach... even before the sub-teams if you know how to rip online :P

So...
1. Ripping online from CrunchyRoll, Funimation...
2. Fansubs
3. NyaaNyaa
4. Maybe AnimeTake.
Well, at least this is my top 4.

Last edited:
1. Fansubs
2. Nyaa
2. AnimeFansFTW
4. AnimeTake
5. Any Other Trackers or WBB

Yea AnimeFansFTW Now Released Faster Than AnimeTake .

So If You Want A DDl Then You Should Visit AnimeFansFTW Or having Fileserve Premuim account As Horriblesubs and alot fansubs post a DDl in Fileserve only beside the torrent :P

[Question to all] I'm not really into anime, but do any of these sites provide full HD anime content ? I mean, 720p/1080p with english subs.

[Question to all] I'm not really into anime, but do any of these sites provide full HD anime content ? I mean, 720p/1080p with english subs.
Yeah, sure thing.

Yea AnimeFansFTW Now Released Faster Than AnimeTake .

So If You Want A DDl Then You Should Visit AnimeFansFTW Or having Fileserve Premuim account As Horriblesubs and alot fansubs post a DDl in Fileserve only beside the torrent :P
Why not just go to a torrent site as Nyaa to get 'em even before those sites.

anyone here knows how to rip from funimation or CR ?
I was thinking the same thing a while ago.
Anyways I have some ideas, I'll try 'em, and get back to you.
Note: Where are you from? because those site don't allow all shows to be displayed for all contries, I guess only US and UK and some EU contries. So don't go and buy premium already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back