Votes: 34 46.6%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Windows Mobile

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even see why Microsoft tries. They overuse the font Segue UI and think it'll get them through. Also, They make the worst attempts to get into the social network market. They're really going down hill. Idk whos Bill Gates adviser but whoever it is, they should advice him to get his head back on.
BB,Android and iPhone ftw. I picked an iPhone because I own one. But I used planetbeings port and have android too lol

Android is the best, without any doubt!

You can do so much with Android even if it is not Rooted. Apple doesn't let you do all those things.
In my opinion, Android is the best System out there.

Regards,

Next time you create a poll think about it, it's:
Android vs iOS vs BlackBerryOS(RIM-OS) vs Windows Mobile

Android: I love freedom, this OS gives you freedom of the os, fully moddable and great growing marketplace, and ofcourse it's OpenSource! Technically great system and mobile kernel based on Linux.

iOS: Powerfull operation system, very very stable and fast. Totally NO freedom if you didn't jailbreak your device. Easy to develop software for it.

BlackBerryOS: Very fast, very hard to develop software for this OS, java based OS. Easy to use powerfull radio software (This is not normal radio:P, this radio software controls GPS/Battery/3G).

Windows Mobile: Lost a big part in the MobileOS world, I personally never checked Windows Phone 7 software but the old WM6 was okay, nothing more. Not really stable.

My vote goes to Android.

@Djlatino, Bill Gates has nothing to do with the development of windows, neither Windows Mobile/Phone. Bill Gates is busy counting his money.

iOS - just works, amazing apps, amazing experience.
WP7 - great potential. I'd get it. Lovin' the smoothness and the UI.
Android - needs more work, I don't find it fully "ironed out" yet. iOS provides a smoother experience.
Blackberry - Java. Nuff said. Fail.
PalmOS - iOS, evolved. Unfortunatelly, never got the attention it deserved. Hope that changes, it's really a great OS, just needs better hardware to run on.
Symbian - got old. sucks.
WM - Should die and rot in hell. Had a WM5/6/6.1 device once, never again. Horrible user experience.

My vote goes to iOS, closely followed by WP7 (which needs just a bit more polishing and more time on the market).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back