AnaFile.Com - PPD/Referral & Full Free User Speed - (Minimum 2$ & Daily Payouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a problem when it comes to uploading files? it just freezes there, there's no percentage or whatsoever, thank you for your reply :)

is there a problem when it comes to uploading files? it just freezes there, there's no percentage or whatsoever, thank you for your reply :)

Same here. With any file >200mb 'Upload File' just stops and 'Flash Upload' will go to about 30% and stop. I try diff browsers and computer, same thing. <200mb up just fine. What gives ?

Last edited:

Same here. With any file >200mb 'Upload File' just stops and 'Flash Upload' will go to about 30% and stop. I try diff browsers and computer, same thing. <200mb up just fine. What gives ?

Same problem here. no percentage. does not uploading file.
struggle to upload.
windows 8.1 user here

hi... sir.. i tried to download file.. that was uploaded.. in past 10 days..
the file cant be downloaded + a pop up filename+ .exe program...

is the file server having problems?

@ mrkgee
@ icer09

uploads working fine , only progress have problem and not show the upload progress

upload your files , wait to complete and the link will creat for you - will be fixed

@ krimish

File download easy , there is popups with ad networks and it's not releated to any things .

Regards
Mr.Alabdali

@ mrkgee
@ icer09

uploads working fine , only progress have problem and not show the upload progress

upload your files , wait to complete and the link will creat for you - will be fixed

@ krimish

File download easy , there is popups with ad networks and it's not releated to any things .

Regards
Mr.Alabdali

thank you for the info delegntnet :)

sir can i request to change my username??? some faggots are spying over me.. every time i upload someone copies my files.. or can you unpublic the file after its uploaded? after uploading the file is automatically on public..

waitting payment=P~

[TABLE="class: tbl1"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]2014-01-31[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]$2.03[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]PENDING[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

come on!

[TABLE="class: tbl1"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]2014-01-31[/TD]