AnaFile.Com - PPD/Referral & Full Free User Speed - (Minimum 2$ & Daily Payouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, so what if you have received them in less than 3 days, they say they pay in max 7 days and as long as they pay in that time frame you have ZERO reasons to complain.
But from too much facepalm seems like you got brain damage.

nahh bro got a fever and a damn head ache..

Payments are sent in 7 days at maximum from payment request. :D

Hope bro please be patient .. :)

yah.. still waiting.. i hope it be paid tomorrow or the next day.. i need it for a big cashout

i forgot.. why there is still no report page.. i mean the static page where we can see the downloads per day..

Last edited:
All payment done now ..

and every one please be patient and trust us ..

our payment system :

• Payments are sent in 7 days at maximum from payment request.
    Most of payments don't take more than 24 hours only !!

Make Money

Best Regards
Mr.Alabdali

[TABLE="class: tbl1, width: 0"]
[TR="class: hdr, bgcolor: #D9D9D9"]
[TD="bgcolor: #D9D9D9, colspan: 4, align: center"]Payments history[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: hdr, bgcolor: #D9D9D9"]
[TD="bgcolor: #D9D9D9, align: center"]Date[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #D9D9D9, align: center"]Amount[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #D9D9D9, align: center"]Status[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]2013-11-15[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]$xx.91
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]PAID[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
thanks.. now i can request a cast out in may bank acoount ^^

Love the simple interface and dl speed for free users although upload speeds are slow. I have a suggestion for your consideration. I have followers who iwll not download from AnaFile because when they click on a link, there is NO description of the file, at all, NO name or size. Could you, at least, put the file name, if not also the size, on the 'Get Link' or captcha page so users can have some assurance that they are not downloading and exe virus file or something they don't want or need ? Thank you in advance to institute going forward.

still paying by paypal?
or is it better to ask payza payments?
regards

there is some problem in payza.com and it's better to use " paypal " to request ..

thanks for the payment ^^

Good Luck

Love the simple interface and dl speed for free users although upload speeds are slow. I have a suggestion for your consideration. I have followers who iwll not download from AnaFile because when they click on a link, there is NO description of the file, at all, NO name or size. Could you, at least, put the file name, if not also the size, on the 'Get Link' or captcha page so users can have some assurance that they are not downloading and exe virus file or something they don't want or need ? Thank you in advance to institute going forward.

Thanks for your suggest and we will do all you talking about ..

there is new desgin soon ..

thanks for the payment ^^

very good.

now just wait for anafile's paypal account shut down.

I don't understand you , what's the problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back