AMinServe.com - 1 Gbps - VPS/RDP from $7.99/month (US, NL, DE, UK, SW, FR, CZ)

Which plan are you interested? Metered plans are cheaper.

• USA, Unmetered

Votes: 326 48.2%
  • USa, Meterd

Votes: 65 9.6%
  • France, Unmetered

Votes: 137 20.3%
  • france, Meterd

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • Germany, Unmetered

Votes: 220 32.5%
  • Germany, Meterd

Votes: 58 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short review for the USA VPS with 1GB ram and all:

Speeds are amazing, I get +30mb/sec download from FS and about 10-15mb/sec from RS, upload wise I get about 15-20mb/sec upload over a few connections to FS which is good. The RDP interface isnt laggy, so far I havent tested out torrents but I will eventually, I would assume it will do just as well with speeds (20-30mb/sec), but really for a VPS on a server with a shared 1gbit, it is doing great!

One thing I will point out, running RDP with even 1GB ram is a little lacking if you use IDM and the files have to rebuild, and if you have to rar/unrar....I would suggest making a VPS that allows for 1.5-2GB ram if possible.

EDIT: forgot to mention because the HDs are shared, I was only able to get 30mb/sec, I am 99% sure if I was the only one using the HD at the time I could achieve more

m107, please send me a test account for this plan.

USA Plans
36$ per month
Dedicated Ram: 512
Hdd: 60 gig
Bw: Unlimited (unmeterd, download and upload as much as you can)

m107, please send me a test account for this plan.

USA Plans
36$ per month
Dedicated Ram: 512
Hdd: 60 gig
Bw: Unlimited (unmeterd, download and upload as much as you can)

Test account has been sent :)

if I avail a US metered plan 19$ does it include RL or what?
I do hope to catch you in IM as I have question because this is my first time to try this kind of service.
thanks

m107,

what i mean was if I purchase one of your plan, let say US metered plan $19 does it pre installed with RL?

the reason why I asking because I don't have idea on how this work because I'm just currently using RL for my downloading/uploading

may I also request a demo account?

m107,

what i mean was if I purchase one of your plan, let say US metered plan $19 does it pre installed with RL?

the reason why I asking because I don't have idea on how this work because I'm just currently using RL for my downloading/uploading

may I also request a demo account?

Yes, you can test this plan with windows and ask for any linux to be installed after payment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back