AMinServe.com - 1 Gbps - VPS/RDP from $7.99/month (US, NL, DE, UK, SW, FR, CZ)

Which plan are you interested? Metered plans are cheaper.

• USA, Unmetered

Votes: 326 48.2%
  • USa, Meterd

Votes: 65 9.6%
  • France, Unmetered

Votes: 137 20.3%
  • france, Meterd

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • Germany, Unmetered

Votes: 220 32.5%
  • Germany, Meterd

Votes: 58 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good service :) Good luck with your sales :) I know you will be attracting much more costumers :) A+ WJ USER :D
Thank you for your review, hope you enjoy your VPS :)

Very nice prices. Sad I bought 3 months from other place and I paid 1/2 more of your price. Well... 3 months isn't much.
Sure, it would be my pleasure to have you in my friends list :)

do u have MSN ?
i added your yahoo but u didnt accept me
Answered...
see you soon :)
Regards

i just ordered a france vps test acc and the up / down speed are VERY VERY FAST =)
also the rar/unrar speed is amazing :D

i use the france server because i mainly upload to european fh!
but i also tested upload to hotfile around 1mbps ;) to uploaded.to speed is 8mps =) and download from usenet is also at 8mbps =) (more can´t give my account)

all in all it´s worth to buy a vps from m107!!! and his support is very good B-)

keep up the good work mate :)

i just ordered a france vps test acc and the up / down speed are VERY VERY FAST =)
also the rar/unrar speed is amazing :D

i use the france server because i mainly upload to european fh!
but i also tested upload to hotfile around 1mbps ;) to uploaded.to speed is 8mps =) and download from usenet is also at 8mbps =) (more can´t give my account)

all in all it´s worth to buy a vps from m107!!! and his support is very good B-)

keep up the good work mate :)

Thank you, Hope you like your VPS :)

hmm lolz. so private warez hosting is allowed?
Answered... ;)

Regards

I do want to point this out. Rar and unrar on a VPS is never gonna be as fast as the main server. That's just how it is. I will admit rar and unrar isn't as fast as some would like on my VPS's. It has nothing to do with his service it has to do with the CPU configuration.

patt1293, I understand that. I am not accusing him of offering any inferior service but would like him to look for a possible way to improve the rar/unrar speed.
Hello dear,
If you think there is a problem in vps, pm me your details and I will check it, Also I can change your vps if you want ;).

Regards

Mini 'review' :
I have had my account for 12 hours.
It works and its fast.

Winrar is not slow on 'my' 1 Gig server.
Rar'ing and re-checking 10GBs takes around 12-13 minutes on the server.
I can live with that.

I am a very happy customer.

What more is there to say? :))

Mini 'review' :
I have had my account for 12 hours.
It works and its fast.

Winrar is not slow on 'my' 1 Gig server.
Rar'ing and re-checking 10GBs takes around 12-13 minutes on the server.
I can live with that.

I am a very happy customer.

What more is there to say? :))

Thank you for honest review :)

Checked out the RDP on a tv and man the speeds were great , buying one now. Looks like some really good quality vps . Will update this after i purchase it :)

Checked out the RDP on a tv and man the speeds were great , buying one now. Looks like some really good quality vps . Will update this after i purchase it :)
Thank you for support :)

My New VPS ping not reply and i can not remote access . plz check
Dude, I just connect via your panel and turned on your vps! you was turned of your vps. Please use your dedicated panel, you can do everythings through that. =)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back