Shared AliBabaHost.com (Use promo OFF20 to get 20% off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, santrex resells OVH, they resell santex. Call me a liar but they are most retarded kids I have seen so far. Reselling reseller rocks roflmao

wow my sites are all messed up, they took cpannel offline , and all the public_html directories are gone , wtf are they doing ? they better have a backup

my fav site down :(

5uhlll.jpg

wow my sites are all messed up, they took cpannel offline , and all the public_html directories are gone , wtf are they doing ? they better have a backup

No offense, but Hosts have nothing to do with back ups. (unless they clearly state) It is the client's responsibility to backup their files, not the hosts. I do not know how many times i have to clearly state this.
Someone hacking and deleting all your files, that is kind of inevitable (anything is hackable). Sure there are security measures to prevent it of course (maybe alibaba did not have it, who can say for sure) but it is like having hardware malfunction, say a harddrive crashes. How is that alibaba's fault? Faulty hardware? That is no one's fault, sometimes you cannot even detect when harddrives or hardware will fail.

So no matter what host you are with EVEN if they have external backups, etc. BACK UP YOUR OWN FILES
Either do it locally on the same server (which in this case you all are SOL b/c they deleted everything) or download it to your computer or to say box.net. Anywhere! Just backup even if its a month old, better than nothing!!!

(don't mean to sound mean or offend anyone, it is just the truth. Take this as a lesson from the future and learn from your and other people's mistakes!)

Good Luck to everyone ;)

lol we love u too george101..spider has backup if host doesnt..but since they advertise daily backups in this very thread, Im eager to see if thats the case.

they got hacked. they are trying to fix it.

*edit*

i just checked the first post they made, and it says they have a anytime money back guarantee.

so anyone who wants their money back supposedly can get it!

Done that but we cant replace the cpannel index's as there all hacked, and state it lol
pokit3f3d00da06bb333dafc5705b5b29039a.png

Which is starting to suck, i need to get into my phpmy admin and some other things :(

Well changing everyones themes would not be a problem would it.
IF whm is screwed they going to have some problems, then its all via ssh and rebuilding it :/

Can anyone get ftp files? if you know the db info, you could use a mysql dumper..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back