Shared AliBabaHost.com (Use promo OFF20 to get 20% off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have 8 core dedis and u cant keep a site which gets less then 10k uv per day on it ?
Hi
We have many servers and the server your telling is full..and other server which this site is hosted cannot handle so we sifted him to VPS..So no more problem for sharing hosting customers..

There were a few bumps at first.....but everything has been good for me for 4 days now which isnt long but i have only been using them a week

Oh ok, it's just that you said 'the server your telling is full..and other server which this site is hosted cannot handle so we sifted him to VPS' (you didn't mention rest of the servers). So, none of those 4 servers can take his site (unless its 2 shared servers, 1 vps server and 1 backup server or something)?

reason is before i was client for alibabahost.. daily downtime. no backup.. most important is the assol deletes my backup...

and for this reason i loose my forum content + thousands members for only .. this assol hosting company...X-(

ya ya same blah blah no one believes you and ytf they are deleting yours, thinking your site is too big??? They have many forums.....

hm..daily downtime? Ive been customer for 2 mos and had 3 short downtimes..def not daily.And sorry to hear about your troubles but you should know that youre responsible as webmaster to take your own backups. But Im sure you do now..

I have been with them 2 weeks and only been down twice, once when sp32 had that problem with the db. I must say *so far* its the best host that I have been with. My site is fast, and support is always fast to reply and help fix the problem.
Keep up the good work guys :)

I can give a couple reasons why this hosting is bad.

Their MySQL goes down daily, meaning too many connections to the server, pfft.
Their client database (WHCMS) got accidentally deleted? Yes, I can understand a few mistakes, but c'mon?
Support sucks, takes forever to reply.

Anyway, it's up to you guys to choose what host you want.

Their client database (WHCMS) got accidentally deleted? Yes, I can understand a few mistakes, but c'mon?

Hi
yes our MySQl server got problem but it was becuase sp32.. his table in the database got problem so he tried to repair it and done something that bring the MYSQL server down because his database is too big for shared server ... All this downtime happens becuase of him..So we shifted him to VPS now..Now no one has problem...and coming to support buddy your were in free account so you cannt expect support as paid customers ....But still we tried to reply you as fast as possibile...And We sorry for problem that you face because of it.......Best of luck for your new host...

I find it very retarded and stupid their DB got _accidentally_ deleted.

It's not the fastest offshore host even if you don't allow sites with more than 100 visits per day to be hosted there.

Hi
yes our MySQl server got problem but it was becuase sp32.. his table in the database got problem so he tried to repair it and done something that bring the MYSQL server down because his database is too big for shared server ... All this downtime happens becuase of him..So we shifted him to VPS now..Now no one has problem...and coming to support buddy your were in free account so you cannt expect support as paid customers ....But still we tried to reply you as fast as possibile...And We sorry for problem that you face because of it.......Best of luck for your new host...

That's a lie. I payed for my hosting, I just don't want to re-register on your WHCMS. 8-)

I find it very retarded and stupid their DB got _accidentally_ deleted.

It's not the fastest offshore host even if you don't allow sites with more than 100 visits per day to be hosted there.

See its not about 100 visit per day...we have many sites with more traffic than that but its about size of the database when you have db of

Threads: 212,714, Posts: 221,994, Members: 6,837
and when you try to repair it or do something else in shared account..it will bring the MYSQL server down......that is what happened

That's a lie. I payed for my hosting, I just don't want to re-register on your WHCMS. 8-)

if you paid then we are sorry that your ticket are not replied fast..We accept our mistake....We will see that this will not happens to other customers in future...but instead of telling here if you would have told us in mail or any other way we would have looked into it...We can only wish you best of luck for your new host...

Hi

if you paid then we are sorry that your ticket are not replied fast..We accept our mistake....We will see that this will not happens to other customers in future...but instead of telling here if you would have told us in mail or any other way we would have looked into it...We can only wish you best of luck for your new host...

No problem man, shit happens right?
Good luck with your hosting service as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back