Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

AlertPay Prepaid Card Beta Phase Completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just logged into my account and I saw this big banner.

MXdpF.jpg


Does anyone else see this banner?
 
Last edited:

11 comments

what ever, if you click to purchase you cant its not a news or something , this banner was always there for anyone, there are 4 types of banners in header place
 
Yeah, I saw this barnner in the advertising of ptc sites but when you going to alertpay webpage I didn't see anything and when you go to the news the only good notice is the check is availabe but only american people but the other parts of the word nothing yet. So I think that if alertpay put this barnner It's was a bad idea because the people think that all the problems is resolved but is not real. Alertpay please answer is this information is true....thanks:)
 
I see the banner but when i click i get this error


We apologize for the inconvenience, but members in your country are not able to order the AlertPay PrePaid Card at this time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
396
Messages
9
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom