Other Afforable Rapidleech Hosting and great speeds AT $5.99 at 1GBps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just check, if i take out say your Rapidleech starter pack, is that all i need to download from HF or FS or RS (free user) & upload to HF & FS & filesonic? (my upload accounts)

I wont have to get any other plugins, or have to pay for anything else?

Also im a newbie to all this stuff, so will i get help using it.

Let me just check, if i take out say your Rapidleech starter pack, is that all i need to download from HF or FS or RS (free user) & upload to HF & FS & filesonic? (my upload accounts)

I wont have to get any other plugins, or have to pay for anything else?

Also im a newbie to all this stuff, so will i get help using it.
yea you will not need to buy any other plugins ...

also as you say you are new to these stuffs ... what we'll do is add hotfile premium account for you instead of giving FTP

and we will always we there to help you with the stuffs so all you do is your work with ease of mind :)

also as you say you are new to these stuffs ... what we'll do is add hotfile premium account for you instead of giving FTP

That sounds great :D but if i didnt have ftp, could i still upload some files from my pc to the server.

Also the unrar feature can it take out unnecessary .txt files & add 4 of my tag files to each upload? (3 url shortcuts & 1 .txt file)

That sounds great :D but if i didnt have ftp, could i still upload some files from my pc to the server.

Also the unrar feature can it take out unnecessary .txt files & add 4 of my tag files to each upload? (3 url shortcuts & 1 .txt file)
rapidleech is a total manual script ....
once you unrar in that you can select the files you want to unrar and then rar the file with your 4 tag files :) ...

and also if you want to upload from your pc to the server ... you can upload to hotfile and then transload it :) ..

Ok...
Isnt there a auto upload feature, where u put a hf link in & it downloads then uploads. Thats what i ment by taking out unnecessary .txt files & adding my tag files to each upload.

So i if wanted to add them id have to not use auto upload & add them to each file 1 by 1? Thats ok anyway i dont mind doing that... sos for all the questions m8 :D

Ok...
Isnt there a auto upload feature, where u put a hf link in & it downloads then uploads. Thats what i ment by taking out unnecessary .txt files & adding my tag files to each upload.

So i if wanted to add them id have to not use auto upload & add them to each file 1 by 1? Thats ok anyway i dont mind doing that... sos for all the questions m8 :D

We have auto transload and auto upload feature, but that don't remove unnesscary files and add your and upload, you need to do this at your own , if you want this automatic too then buy sborg, this is all automatic, just after your one click.

We have auto transload and auto upload feature, but that don't remove unnesscary files and add your and upload, you need to do this at your own , if you want this automatic too then buy sborg, this is all automatic, just after your one click.
^yup ....

anyways ... contact me or add me on MSN at vizoomer@hotmail.com if you would like to know more about anything :) .. i'll be happy to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back