AdJoin.Me - URL Shortener Pays Up To $5.00/1K Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's certain ads is running some sort of javascript which is suspicious to be spyware or virus, this is gonna scare off my site visitor, I don't think it's a good idea to allow this kind of ads (never saw this kind of ads on adf.ly or zpag.es), please check screen shot:
java.png

I suggest the dashboard instead of showing clicks, showing the amount that money that we earned daily. Cause frankly I think most of the people don't care about the numbers of click, but want to measure the money earned daily. Of course if can provide both, that would be the best.

I suggest the dashboard instead of showing clicks, showing the amount that money that we earned daily. Cause frankly I think most of the people don't care about the numbers of click, but want to measure the money earned daily. Of course if can provide both, that would be the best.

Perhaps we can make it in the future. Thanks for your suggestion!

ive joined it ... but i see paypal is the only payout option ... and this really sucks ... you should also provide alertpay payments too ... secondly if someone opens the shortened url so will i get the view or if he presses the skip add button then ill get the view counted to my account ???

ive joined it ... but i see paypal is the only payout option ... and this really sucks ... you should also provide alertpay payments too ... secondly if someone opens the shortened url so will i get the view or if he presses the skip add button then ill get the view counted to my account ???

Alert pay processor is in our to-do-list, please wait for our announcement! You will get paid once the visitor clicks the skip ads button.

i need register =/

Yes, everyone can join us! Please enjoy with us.

When is the exact pay date? In the withdraw page shown weekly payout date, but somehow it didn't pay weekly and the date just change to next week date when reach.

When is the exact pay date? In the withdraw page shown weekly payout date, but somehow it didn't pay weekly and the date just change to next week date when reach.

Your earnings are paid out at around 20th of every month for previous month's earnings. The minimum amount available for a withdrawal is 5.00 USD and it can take up to 24 hours from that date to see the money in your PayPal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back