ACiD is scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, C-C v8 is entierly MINE!

I payed 300, so I can re-sell it if I want. But I don't wanna play SeeWeed, cause I love him. No homo.

And I gave it to IC so he can learn from it and mess around with it.

Erkss these days.

ACiD I must admit you're clever. [/s]

Navid PM'd me several times asking me if I could help him, He even emailed me stating that I wasn't giving InWarez a lot of my time; I told him that I wouldn't work for the site as I know it's a waste of time. It's just going to go down, eventually :). All he wanted me to do is create an announcement on InWarez & WJunction (If you can't figure out why he asked me that, look at his first post on this thread).

Well, this drama is so gay.
It's hot HERE. I should be outside, but I'm wasting my time -_-"

CAN WE ALL CONCLUDE THAT NAVID IS A SCAMMER.

He has 3 options:

(1) Giving the domains back to SeeWeed.
(2) Gives me my money back, and I will help him install the site.
(3) Ban him from here! I go around posting this thread on WebHostingTalk, DigitalPointForums and around the hosting scene.

Can we all decide one for him? What do you think we should do?

what the fuckin that would be say

it's really funny, claims just show that were closed and nothing chargeback , bcz of VIRTUAL PRODUCTS

God is the observer , i'v lost $410 and just made me accusal

Are you really so stupid or you are just pretending?
Here is a nice step by step, only for retarded kids like you.

Let's start. It's a screenshot. Click on it.
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4182/acid4.jpg

Have you clicked? Do you see a screenshot? Nice, then scroll down. Look at those magic words.
Claim closed
Refund issued
Refund initiated
Email sent to seller

Do you wonder what the fuck does it mean? Do you want me to translate it into your crappy language? Can't you just buy a fucking dictionary? Do you even know what a dictionary is?

Thanks for the lulz tho'

Yeah fo real ACiD is a straight guy, This thread is up on some bullshit the domain inwarez.org its self is online now with this niggah Navid runing it

// Edit as for the DB warez spot owner Navid purchased it, Who ever wants too buy a site just for the DB is a Fail there self they should build a site from ground up ;)
jeejz, Inwarez is failing ? You made a copy of it, so that means your shitty website's also fail. but that's old news. Almost a year online (the server) and you got almost 2k members, haha fail.

He's not gonna do any SLiM.
I knew it since Jan, that's why I never opened a drama thread here.
He started the drama, I didn't give a fuck!

lol does iran even allow offshore hosting lol just sign up a account on warez-host and host a domain like fuckahmedinijab.com they will loot his server lol

Also, give a call to his datacenter in the Netherlands which is serverhuur and report him and all warez sites he's hosting. Report him to BREIN as well.

Nahh chill lmao.

I'm muslim too.
We did the transfer in the name of ALLAH (our god), but he didn't keep his words -_-'

Where are the mods? They need to decide on something.
Am I the scammer? or Is Navid the scammer?
And what should be done...

Or you guys can decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back