ACiD is scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO? Your so funny.

Show the CLAIM report, and dispute report from the CASE SOLUTIONS. Not that, cause PayPal don't show it over there.

RETARD!

I bet you 100% he won't show it, that means he's the scammer. I'm right, I win, I get my shits back or the money.

Show the DISPUTE, and your case solutions section with screenshots.

contact with paypal support department and ask them on this matter

any money if refund our reversal , reports will place on transaction details

continue to say jives please

Nigga, your saying JIVES.
I'm posting screenshots, and putting you into tight situation.
Than you come with LIES.

CAN YOU FUCKIN ALREADY POST SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CASE SOLUTION SECTION! YOUR NOT DOING IT, CAUSE YOUR BEING OWNED IN THE ASS AND YOU KNOW YOU WON I TOLD YOU ALREADY 3 TIMES BEFORE TO DO IT. GO FUCKIN GET A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CASE SOLUTIONS SECTION, LIKE MINES! AND TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG.

Jesus, hope you can see that.

Than we move into the next phase. YAY!

"your account has open issues."

wonder what those are for... ^_^

navid, just send me the fucking domains, man. you've got your money back. so why ruin your rep?

i'v just wonder , what do you want made stable ?

claims were closed and nothing there is on my account , bcz seller already won

i can't waste my time any more , really busy on a generator , call to Prashant Patel that made screen-shot of his transactions

Prashant = ICTorrent.

He's typing up with proofs.

Nigga, you keep saying seller won. FOR FUCK SAKE. Show the screenshot saying "SELLER WON"

You dunno how to speak english, how can you make a generator. O MY ALLAH! -_-

I conclude myself Navid is a scammer because he's not showing screenshots to proof it =/

Look at this transaction screenshots, it shows "YOUR ACCOUNT HAS OPEN ISSUES"

Those issues were ours.

Cause PayPal shows a e-mail, saying YOU WON THE DISPUTE OR LOST THE DISPUTE.

FUCKIN SHOW THAT ALREADY!

12 pages of Crap!!! in one day.

I was the Middle Man and i know what all went down.

1. You send me money
  2. After a month my account got locked cuz u opened 3 complains
    a24ryb.jpg
  3. You got your money back because you won the case as paypal
    9amslh.jpg
    (PLEASE Read it CAREFULLY in needed Hire a Third party that can sit down and explain you)
  4. Proof of account got Limited:
    29cuhau.jpg
  5. ACID had already posted the screens about money being refunded but i will post em again: http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4182/acid4.jpg
    http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4530/acid1.jpg
    http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3817/acid2.jpg
    http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8363/acid3.jpg
Finally put all this together and you have you answer.

I am the one who should opened a case against you.

About Acid selling me the skins ccv8 etc i havent even used it yet. when i do talk shit before that dont bring that shit in here.

If that doesn't proof it to you. I got something else, that will kill him over 10 million times.

Saving it for the last.

lol I bet a moron doesn't even know he got a refund. That's the problem when you are dealing with such a retarded kids. Been there, never again.

And he is working in the datacenter? Really? Gotta be kidding me. He was abusing Ecatel's staff because he couldn't make basic thing on his servers done, Ecatel even cut his servers off because he couldn't understand "DON'T BE FUCKING SENDING US SO MUCH TICKETS, YOUR SERVER IS FUCKING UNMANAGED". I find it retarded a person like this works in the datacenter. Would I become a President if I live in your crappy country then?

ICTorrent why were the skins up on your site then? When I registered you renamed the directory.. why? You're hiding something :P

Why would someone put up skins if they have no use of it?

P.S I can talk "shit" if I want ;)

I haz lot of proofs, trust meh.

If you guys need more, I got my bullets loaded too.

Navid, don't you regret making this thread? Fuckin retard.

ACiD use your brain if you have one. He won't be giving you the domain(s), what's gone is gone.

If you really think he's just going to push the domains to your account, all I can say is LOL.

what the fuckin that would be say

it's really funny, claims just show that were closed and nothing chargeback , bcz of VIRTUAL PRODUCTS

God is the observer , i'v lost $410 and just made me accusal

Hey, I know he won't send the domains back. That's why I never opened a drama thread like you back in January.

Anyways, I have proofs of convos with me and Hawk saying Navid asking for help and telling him that NAVID scammed me. I can upload em!

Hawk is siding with him cause Navid & Him are planning to work on IW.

I knoz everything.

ICTorrent why were the skins up on your site then? When I registered you renamed the directory.. why? You're hiding something :P

Why would someone put up skins if they have no use of it?

P.S I can talk "shit" if I want ;)

First of all DOM made the skin for crazy-coderz.net which was payed back then by ACID. so it belongs to ACID and he gave it to me. It was on my site because i will learning from it you can even ask DOM that. He knows i have the skins; I renamed the directory because i didn't wanna make it public.

P.S: We are already talking shit so there is no need to "if I want"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back