Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys

I'm having an issue, some times when I open warezhd.com I get this msg:

Account Suspended

This Account Has Been Suspended


after some time it works fine, then I get the same msg, then gone, etc.. etc...

Can you please let me know what do you see right now http://warezhd.com/



It was working perfect before, now it's not!

Could this be an error with my setting or it's a hosting issue?

Thanks!
 

36 comments

It could be your host being a n00b, And suspending your account when it uses an excessive amount of CPU/Ram, Then their unsuspending it once the level load is down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Banned · Joined
947
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom