Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Access a Private Photobucket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to access a private photobucket account.
ie. The type of albums that you have to enter a password to view.

It seems that I can access the image if I manually enter in photonames so I can access the pics directly but the folder they are in is chmodded not to show anything..

I can describe this farther if needed.
 

3 comments

As far as I know its not possible to view private album
If you have a link to a particular image then you can view it even if its private :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
OHAI
972
Messages
11
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom