Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

About VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)

I want to know more about vpn plz

I'm not even sure of what i already know.

All I know about his vpn is that it's something like proxy, meaning that if a certain site is blocked for my country then this vpn will act like a proxy and solve the problem.

So I need to know more about it plz because if what i said is true then i'll need it soon.

Thanks in advance
 

3 comments

why bother with vpn if you can use a portable program like ultrasurf to visit sites that is blocked in your country, just search google about ultrasurf
 
The main point for asking about vpn is because I know that surfing with proxies make browsing and downloading very slow and that's why I asked about vpn ;)

anyway I will try this prog now. Thx for your help

__________________
Added after 8 minutes:

I just tried it and as expected it was slow.

Also when i try to enter a certain site blocked at my country it still said that this site is blocked in this network :(
 
Last edited:
actually using proxies doesnt make your browsing and download slow, i tried this program already and it make my browsing run smoothly, i can also downloadat optimal speed, i just dont know in your case, there are many factors that may affect your speed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

P
Active Member · Joined
84
Messages
15
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom