A small request to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

new-comer

Honorable members,
At first,i am considering myself a big fortunate to find this awesome site (wjunction).I've learned and still learning many useful things from this site.So thnx to those guys who r behind all these.
I want to be an successful uploader.And i've read various topics of this site.But to become a good uploader,rapidleech and multiposter are mandatory.I've decided to use a free rapidleecher which address was given in a topic by a member of this site.But the problem is to manage a multiposter.As discussed by others,i came to know that multiposter 4 is a good one.I've downloaded it too.But its not working without serial :|...So i need to buy the serial..But in this initial situation its impossble for me to buy a serial costing 20$.So if anyone among you give me small work such as registering forums,uploading for specific forums and give me chance to get the serial,i will be very much obliged to him/her.
I know there are many members here,to those 20$ is nothing..Pls give me a work and let me become an uploader......

(N.B. U may help me giving useful suggestions too...)

is there nobody for helping me??? :| I waited for 1 day..bt nobody replied....:|

11 comments
Their are other alternatives to MultiPoster 4 which are free. Check out DCrew's Autoposter which is posted here on WJunction in the Webmaster Resources Area. It has most of the features of Jayfella's Multiposter 4 if not more and while it may not be as well coded it is free.

ok i dont mind to pay you for a new multi poster 4

but i need templates that works and registered on the forums so i can post
if you want you can register form me on warez forums and the ID of the posting aread i dont mind to pay you a multi poster 4

let me know if your intrested

if you want to be a good uploader, dont try to post with multiposter first,go with manual posting and post only in the high traffic
Go to Community Cooperation section many sites are looking for uploaders n some might give rapidleech!

hope this helps!

ok i dont mind to pay you for a new multi poster 4

but i need templates that works and registered on the forums so i can post
if you want you can register form me on warez forums and the ID of the posting aread i dont mind to pay you a multi poster 4

let me know if your intrested

Bro just tell me what to do..i will try my best to work for you.....

I saw the topic of dcrew and i tried that multiposter too..but as a new user that multiposter was very hard to understand all the things for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back