Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

A noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I am learning php. I have learned quite a lot. But one of my friends told me that one should know advanced HTML, CSS before hand before learning php. Well I know basic HTML and CSS dont know anything.

So I wanna know that should I stop learning php and learn HTML and CSS first and then continue or learning or I should learn php and dont learn advance HTML and CSS.

Thank you
 

16 comments

whats the relation of CSS with PHP ?

well yeah PHP & HTML are tightly coupled & Basic HTML is enough to start with PHP
 
Think of html as bread and php as butter. Sure you can have bread on it's own but it's dry and lifeless. You can try and eat butter on it's own but is discussing. Together they work great.

Basically they improve each other and they need to be read and learned together.
 
Think of html as bread and php as butter. Sure you can have bread on it's own but it's dry and lifeless. You can try and eat butter on it's own but is discussing. Together they work great.

Basically they improve each other and they need to be read and learned together.

Yeah, HTML is the bread, PHP is the butter. But you need to style it or get the bread toasted, so study CSS, the oven toaster. CSS is easy to learn (y)
 
Yeah, HTML is the bread, PHP is the butter. But you need to style it or get the bread toasted, so study CSS, the oven toaster. CSS is easy to learn (y)
Agreed. CSS is just so simple, my little brother of 5 could do it. :D.

HTML , CSS they are easy to grasp. PHP is easy , but it can get hard later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

P
Active Member · Joined
Web hosting, coding, webmaster
1,616
Messages
135
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom