A Fact of Indian Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont forget, gov has brought new tax, known as LBT ~ Local Body Tax & wow thats so gr8. They take that even from panwala :|

Awesome, I love INDIA , But i am feeling sad to say that i am an INDIAN.The government sucks, A new leader must arise to change the system..

The worst part in INDIA is that they say they obey democracy, but fail to bring the Pm under the corruption act even after the people requesting it.

The other thing is that, yes they obtain so much of tax from the citizen and yet no improvement in the city. the people who pay tax only pay tax and dont get even the basic necessities like road,electricity. Im unpleasant to say that there is 5hr power cut where i live, a pretty fucked up Indian govt. full of corruption full of bloody mofos. who eat all the peoples money and live in our money too.

its said nobody dies virgin.. life fucks everyone..
but if you still are virgin come to india..
you'll be fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked by the Indian Government. :facepalm:

P.S: here life != lifetalk :P xD

Nothing will happen if new party forms the government because all are corrupt. Whichever party will form the party will try to revert all the changes made by previous government for their benefit. When previous government comes to power it will again revert back those changes.

This was at central level. Lets take it at state level.

CM here in my state have made her statues and installed them at different places. Total cost was more than 400 crore. She even have placed guards to protect them and now she is planning to make it a heritage zone. WTF....ur fucking statues a heritage zone? unbelievable.

She also changed the name of medical college here as earlier when she had her government she had proposed a name change but during election she lost and hence new government rejected the proposal. But again she won and first thing in her agenda was name change of medical college. And she did it.

So when at state level government is nt organised then how cn u expect government at centre to be organised.

So in short no matter wch ever political party forms the government at centre or state, we will be fucked always.

blame the so called minority, who is actually a majority now

This one of the reason, no matter who you voted OR even you didn't vote, this must be removed. These price hikes have been killer for normal citizen.

Who told u in Pakistan petrol is 26rs. per litre???

here is petrol 87rs. per litre and if we convert into indian rupee approx 46rs per litre
We are talking about prices in INR not in others :P

Pretty much every system sucks in India. Except, awesome corruption system with 100% UPTIME! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back