I've been thinking of this idea from many months.
How about opening a simple website where there will be information regarding charity.
For example, if you are feeling generous today and you wish to donate some money online, then you'd probably Google as in which website accepts donations and which are really legit.
I tried the same and when I Google'd I came across many junk websites. The only good ones(by good I mean, legit) I came across were Red Cross, UNICEF and few others. And when I went to their website it took me few minutes to find their donations page. So it was a bit tedious process/
So what basically I'm upto is, to open a simple website which will just link directly to the donations page of many international charity websites (only the verified ones), so that the donator/visitor may donate with ease. Also there will be news about the latest donation/charity campaigns and which part of the world is in need of more charity or something along that line.
Or if you have any better idea then please PM me or reply here. Also, if you are willing to help in any matter (doesn't have to be only money) then you are free to do so.
This is what I thought many months ago, but didn't have the motivation to do so.
How about opening a simple website where there will be information regarding charity.
For example, if you are feeling generous today and you wish to donate some money online, then you'd probably Google as in which website accepts donations and which are really legit.
I tried the same and when I Google'd I came across many junk websites. The only good ones(by good I mean, legit) I came across were Red Cross, UNICEF and few others. And when I went to their website it took me few minutes to find their donations page. So it was a bit tedious process/
So what basically I'm upto is, to open a simple website which will just link directly to the donations page of many international charity websites (only the verified ones), so that the donator/visitor may donate with ease. Also there will be news about the latest donation/charity campaigns and which part of the world is in need of more charity or something along that line.
Or if you have any better idea then please PM me or reply here. Also, if you are willing to help in any matter (doesn't have to be only money) then you are free to do so.
This is what I thought many months ago, but didn't have the motivation to do so.