Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling $9 A Month - Private Warez Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

15 comments

No website or company, not even a who.is - limited details with no server specs, and, over priced. Oh yeah and wrong section bro!

(sorry)

:)
 
This guy is quite intresting. When you have such good source of earning why were you begging for money.
Better write down a proper details in proper section.Here a seprate section for hosting.

Mods please moov it
 
This is what I call an epic fail, at first you ask for money from us, not you're offering to host Warez, nice try noob.

Well, I have a SPARE reseller account. Thought I might use it. I really want to put the donations thing BEHIND and become a normal member. I dont know what i was doing. I was pissed off for being ripped off. I am sorry wJunction members.
 
Well, I have a SPARE reseller account. Thought I might use it. I really want to put the donations thing BEHIND and become a normal member. I dont know what i was doing. I was pissed off for being ripped off. I am sorry wJunction members.

Shit happens. It's in the past but looking back you have to see why it was funny
 
i do find it funny. Its embarrassing too. If someone wants to host with me. Let me know. PLEASE, I need customers so I can pay off the payments as i go.

Thanks Guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

U
Active Member · Joined
Cricket
828
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom