$50 US iTunes Gift Certificate | $30 only...CHEAP!!! *WJ EXCLUSIVE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfxguru

$50 US iTunes Gift Certificate

image-AB7F_49D3C876.jpg

Why the change?
Well because iTunes has recently changed the maximum amount for buying certificates from $200 to $50 and have limited the amount of certificates you can buy per account, meaning its pretty much sucking for both buyers and sellers of iTunes Certificates

I am selling $50 value iTunes Gift card for very cheap price then ebay.

**You need have a US iTunes account to redeem it. If u dont have, no problem i will teach u how to open US itunes account for free. if u want me to open itunes account and redeem the card, i can do that for extra $1usd.

Price: $30usd only for each $50 iTunes Gift card.
Bulk buyers will get discount.

UPDATE:
You can now order from my New Sales site

www.iTunesGC.com

Paypal payment only
LR payment is also accepted
soon i might accept MoneyBrookers also.

PM me here or post reply here if u want to buy.

Delivery method: via PM or E-Mail or MSN chat.
Delivery time: Max 24hrs after payment.

Regards
gfxguru

11 comments
can you tell me where have u seen that, You can download apps, games, music, movies from iTunes store for FREE???

Please install iTunes on your pc and try to get/buy some thing free from iTunes. let me know if you can. LOL

Thing on iTunes Store is legal. You can't get iphone, ipod apps any where other then iTunes store.

can you tell me where have u seen that, You can download apps, games, music, movies from iTunes store for FREE???

Please install iTunes on your pc and try to get/buy some thing free from iTunes. let me know if you can. LOL

Thing on iTunes Store is legal. You can't get iphone, ipod apps any where other then iTunes store.

yes you can. ive downloaded and uploaded many itouch/iphone apps and games including paid ones directly from the itunes store. this forum is full of warez webmasters, and app? a game? you want it well get it for you free of charge. cus thats warez.

cheers

You can download anything for free, like the person above me said, most people on here are involved in warez. B-)

If the iphone/ ipod touch operating system is done jailbreak(cracked) thn yes you can get thousands of free apps, games for it. but not very latest.

Dude i am not talking about warez apps , games for iphone. I am talking about legal apps and games from itunes store for you genuine iphone & ipod touch, not for the jailbreak iphone/ipod touch.

Also could you please link me to your ipodtouch/iphone apps and games on this forum. i want have a look at it.

You can download anything for free, like the person above me said, most people on here are involved in warez. B-)

Bro i am not talking about PC apps , games warez.:(
I am talking about iphone/ipod touch apps, games, which is only legally found on itunes store.

why is everyone talking about warez apps , games?? i can't understand that people posting here reply had ever used iphone/ipod touch? itunes store/itunes is a must tool for your not jailbreaken iphone/ipod touch.

Guys if you dont have/know about itunes store thn please dont reply such comments.

only users of iphone and ipod touch knows excatly what i am selling for them.

i have an ipod touch, tyvm

just like you said, they can be jailbroken fairly easily (for free), so spending $30 on something doesn't really seem worth it to me, but if someone does want to spend that, then I guess it's their own choice. some apps are offered for free legally and those games can be downloaded free (not legally, but free nonetheless). But whatever, best of luck to you and any potential buyers :)

i agree that some apps are offered for fre legally on itunes store, but mostly are lite version and small apps. I personally dont prefer jailbreak and i dont use that. Any way thanks, I have some potention buyers who prefer mostly going legal way.

Anyone interested to buy GC contact me via pm or through my site.

-GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back