3 PPS Plans | PPS Bronze 80% Sales - 2Drive.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way we can make the files that we upload premium only without going in the file dashboard and setting them from there?

Also I think that this sales page looks much better than your normal download/sales page.

In this one you can see all the payment options at once and in my opinion this will help with sales.

qvxWAgi.png

In this one I have to shuffle thru some options until I get to the payment processor I want/need.

eIdF93F.png

So maybe you can switch them and use the first sales/download page which is more informative, colorful, stacked with payment options and more sale friendly.

Thanks Mati, I found it, excellent host at first glance, I hope that you don't shave like others. . .
we count all sales , no prob

Is there any way we can make the files that we upload premium only without going in the file dashboard and setting them from there?

Also I think that this sales page looks much better than your normal download/sales page.

In this one you can see all the payment options at once and in my opinion this will help with sales.

qvxWAgi.png

In this one I have to shuffle thru some options until I get to the payment processor I want/need.

eIdF93F.png

So maybe you can switch them and use the first sales/download page which is more informative, colorful, stacked with payment options and more sale friendly.

thanks dear dragos22

So let me get this straight PPD is over. So what do you intend to do about the money users have already earned? Given the fact that your payment threshold is also $20? Lets say a user had earned $15 thus far, what happens to that amount?

Please advise me accordingly.

@2Drive-Mati no problem. Does this mean you might change it soon?
no we work forever with this payments method

So let me get this straight PPD is over. So what do you intend to do about the money users have already earned? Given the fact that your payment threshold is also $20? Lets say a user had earned $15 thus far, what happens to that amount?

if you have $15 send me your username .

no we work forever with this payments method

if you have $15 send me your username .

user name:

thugster

Regards.

will try you out as my PPS host.

i'm basically on the same boat as skuddie, any way i can get a payment before i reach $20 as well? i have $18.21 and my username is "latefee"

I'm an uploader.
I used out of space.
Please upgrade my account
username : jacky2812
Regards,
Done

i'm basically on the same boat as skuddie, any way i can get a payment before i reach $20 as well? i have $18.21 and my username is "latefee"
please try min payout $20

same as me, please.
$15,57
username
v1v1an
please try min payout $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back