Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

2006 Nissan Altima Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2006 Nissan Altima

2.5 S DOCH
170KMiles.


CurrentMods: CIA, Front/Back Balch Springs/Shocks, 8000K HIDs
Wish List: mesh grill, low pro tires, catback exhaust.




Engine Comparntement =]
C1i0qJ3.jpg




Any of you guys into modding ?
 

2 comments

I saw this this thread today. I'm surely in to car mods and need for speed:)

Can u suggest me something for my car to increase my car's BHP.

Car is Linea Diesel 2010 model 1.4L

I touched 195Km/h.

Suggest me something. I'm thinking about replacing my default air filter with k&N air filters to gain some more BHP.

BTW what are these

CIA, Front/Back Balch Springs/Shocks, low pro tires, catback exhaust.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

DLow
Banned · Joined
System Administrator Computing
4,007
Messages
568
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom