Other 1st Time - Rapidleech Hosting By IWebHostU.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
i DON'T Get It, I fixed IPs for Hotfile.. MU/RS Still slow... Well this is show like shit.. Maybe this is new IPs and I'm scan server with Nortort 2010 - so it looks slow! :( well, what should I do.. some moran,,, Install iStealer at My server full of VIRUS! I have to clean it... OR maybe My DNS Slow..

Why don't u perches a domain and use own privet DNS! No Godaddy plz.. they will suspend ur domain~!

F* Hate You! Lier/.... You don't have any Hotfile premium account... But still my host give u speed!
1221d8f4.bmp

Hmm....in my personal experience.
If you doesn't remove the "//" in accounts.php.
You still can use hotfile premium to download.
Just that it won't show out on the index page that hf premium is enable.

It's depend on which script are you using.
Personal i'm using combination script of iRapidleech + SVN322 + v3.10.
Correct me, if i'm wrong.

EDIT:
***Note***
Please don't PM me for the script.
You can PM me for the upload and download plugin only.

Well, I'm not leech GeeK ! But I saw people use premium plugin for Premium Download also then it shows at index page the premium plugins... If you can go to the settings page you can see premium Account unselected@ If you select that, the script must ask for premium id and pass.

U use iRapidleech + SVN322 + v3.10. - iRapidleech is my frnd anyway.. LOL! I know his scripting.. He just modify the leech script! But when click the "settings" you must see that one already selected! where r or not shows at index page!

Some of long time I create some premium.. plugins - people use own HF id pass at there and easy to download 4m HF! They also use dedicated IP for speed download.. But I always see at "settings" area the "Premium account" settings are tick marked!

I don't hav any idea Jow can people download without Premium ID pass the HF! :(

I am thinking to buy PL2 but i see some problems and some good reviews,what i want to know is:
Hotfile works?
Hotfile download plugin?
Fileserve upload plugin?
Rar unrar??

If ok i shall buy right now.

@Quick Sand, @EL-Warez - Hotfile works? - Yes. Free and premium both. Hotfile download plugin? - If you have any... you will. Fileserve upload plugin? - If you have you work with it.. :) Rar unrar?? -I don't have any damm idea! Maybe YES!

@AlfredKoh - We give you - Full 5 Days No Question MoneyBack Guarantee, so why you need the DEMO?

- OK - If you not much know about RL - you have to ADD our Addon Billing. Then we will install & Customize RL for u. Guys I can offer that FREE! But I'm not doing this, I haired some... sooo...

- Many hosters here wants to make money from his RL. If he Buy RL host from me... I will help u as much I can... I can't give you 100% Guarantee that I definitely make you rich but I can tell u I can do 80%. I give you tricks, Tutorials, scripts and plugins.. "Accentually earning 4m RL is like you have a membership at a Jim Club! If you Try you made some.. If you not - then nothing change... " -Anyway... I can tell u to join our forums: http://forums.iwebhostu.com

OOPS! Home page changing...

Now you can get!

Gys.... 1-RL1 born yesterday! Don't wast your Time soo..

-------------------------------------
RL1 (1 Available)
Diskspace: 7000MB
Port Speed: 100mbps to 1gbps
Addon Domain: 1 (Per RL Account allowed 1 Domain for RL, 1 for Others)
Other Features: Unlimited
DATA CENTER: FR / NL / CH / IT
REP IP: 1 (3 Months)
Allowed: Torrent, RapidLeech, Warez Host
-----------------------------------
ONLY 6$ Per Month

P.S. I GOT 100s REQUEST FOR THIS PLAN... NOW THIS IS YOUR TIME...

ALSO - RL2 TO RL5 PLANS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back