Not open for further replies.

meman

Banned
Banned
Plans

RL1
Diskspace: 7000MB
Port Speed: 1gbps Minimum
Addon Domain: 1 (Per RL Account allowed 1 Domain for RL, 1 for Others)
Other Features: Unlimited
DATA CENTER: FR / NL / CH / IT
REP IP: 1 (3 Months)
Allowed: Torrent, RapidLeech, Warez Host
PRICE:$6.00 USD Monthly, $18.00 USD Quarterly, $72.00 USD Annually

RL2
Diskspace: 15000MB
PRICE:$9.15 USD Monthly, $27.45 USD Quarterly, $109.00 USD Annually

RL3
Diskspace: 21000MB
PRICE:$14.15 USD Monthly, $42.45 USD Quarterly, $169.00 USD Annually

RL4
Diskspace: 27000MB
PRICE:$19.15 USD Monthly, $57.45 USD Quarterly, $229.00 USD Annually

RL5
Diskspace: 35000MB
REP IP: 1 (3 Months) Allowed: Torrent, RapidLeech, Warez Host
PRICE:$25.15 USD Monthly, $75.00 USD Quarterly, $301.00 USD Annually

TEST SPEED.
652b3251.png

4ff79c2d.png

Data Centers:
FR / NL / CH / IT / EG / RU / BR / AF

Allowed At Our Public RapidLeech Server:
Torrent, RapidLeech, Warez Host

Upgrades/Options:
cPanel/FTP Access $2.00 Monthly or mybe FREE
Dedicated IP Allowed for Monthly pay

Why I Need IWebHostU.COM RapidLeech ?
Because we provide you Arround the world Data Centers with Speed! We only give you LightSpeed Server for your RL. 1 Lightspeed = 2 Apach you should know that. We use Dell server always. No geman shit.. so HF Upload and Download Will be allowed. We also give you 5 Days MoneyBack Guarentee. If you still think about to host here... Then... You are In Your Own way! Ask me mybe I can Help You ;)

What is Warez Host?
You know you maybe think to make a another site or move from RL Host.. Then here is another offer for you you can host Warez File here.. as much as ur disk space. Run a Torent Site... Store Torent I don't mind.. :D

Why I need Dedicated IP ??
Looks Sometime people Hugh use HF or FS kind of sites and screwed own RL! Then what they Do ?? Well Then they can use Dedicated IP.

EXP: http://your.dedicated.ip/~user/blalala

And you start again! HF and FS uploading and Downloading... Or same u can use that for ur Torent or file load!

-Actually they are Fresh Dedicated IPs... (New tech)

TOS?
Just don't store Virus / Mail Bombing. If u store much as your space requered. We will maill you.
host use Only for Leech, HOST, Torent.

Any Demo?
NO. We payback within 5 days. So why you need DEMO!

Anything Else?
1. I install at ur server Latest Availabel RapidLeech App. Or Install ur Leech.. As you want! 2. Spacial Forums Access - There I put Spacial Trick and plugins Talk about grow your RL 3. Screw Google Adsence Trick Forum Access 4. New home made Plugins 5. New templates 4 your RL 6. How to use your Dedicated IP agains HF 7. Screw HF/MU/RL/FS Tricks 8. How you get 3gbps Speed (like Google) at ur RL ??/ All answer and forums access... and more you will get free!

Todays Spacial?
1 bb Premium Access FREE (1 left)

Thank You

49 comments
@innocent_kid
is bw unmetered? YES!
allowed for public premium link gen? I don't know wht u are saying.. But Public Leech Allowed! As like Dedi Speed and Power! :D

freecbc3@ My current site home pages only hosted at OVH server LOL! Not my RL Host!
Mr.WT@ Sorry I offer you 5 Days Moneyback Guarantee. [Actually I have lots of work pressers so now not possible, sorry]
$@ND!P™, R®USSHIM_I™Â¯@ OOPS! I need some time to design That Pge! =)
neilbla@ Good Luck! Post U everything...

I just need some time for re-organized! :) Else Good!

I got rapidleech account had a problem with it so raised a ticket and still waiting for reply. it is now 10 hours of waiting and now when i go the site it tells me my site is suspended so it's time for my money back and cancel account please. Tried to get into my cpanel and login failed. Cancelled my payment with paypal and asking for my money back Lets see what happens. I advise you to be very careful with this.

I got rapidleech account had a problem with it so raised a ticket and still waiting for reply. it is now 10 hours of waiting and now when i go the site it tells me my site is suspended so it's time for my money back and cancel account please. Tried to get into my cpanel and login failed. Cancelled my payment with paypal and asking for my money back Lets see what happens. I advise you to be very careful with this.

You got your Account details.. If you can't access ur cpanel so I'm sorry.. I think you receive our mails at your Spam box! -If you still wants your Moneyback you got it! We have other 719 clients at 8 DC servers.. They are all happy!

LOL! We are changing neilbla@ server.. so he got suspended! But now he got terminated! ;)
Have a Nice Day!/...

@neilbla - Your money back Done! I don't understand... Why u got suspend..! Maybe for Server Transfer... New DC Hoster Alcatel!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back