Shared 15 GB Space 150 GB Bandwith | Quad Core Xeon Servers | Warez Linking Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Thanks for your support and response
At present we are not selling dedicated servers but if you need to buy dedicated servers then do let us know we can offer you something good , A deal which u cant get anywhere.

Hope this Help
Regards

Prolimehost is amazing. I signed up last week. They have a quick and very helpful support team with good uptime so far.

I would definately recommend Prolimehost to anyone else looking for a good host.

Hello
Hope you are fine there
Thanks for your positive review
we assure you to provide you best services in future to :-)

also keep an eye on our upcoming promo :-)

Cheers

Um?
Customers may not run IRC, bots or customers on shared servers. Unacceptable uses also include, but are NOT limited to: Bulk emailing, unsolicited emailing, newsgroup spamming, illegal content, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, warez, cracks, software serial numbers, or anything else determined by Prolimehost to be unacceptable use of Prolimehost services including abuse of server resources.

Hello we don't have single server , we have over 25 servers in different data center and warez hosting is given out of appropriate data center
Hope this help

Hello

yes we are expecting some issue in server 43 and techs re working on it if you can pm me your domain name then i would be happy to help you

Hello :)

Hope you are fine there

Thanks for your interest in prolimehost

right now we don't provide Domain name

let me know if you need any more info

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back