10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So every user can give me a max of $1 every 24h, right ? So if an user from tier B download from me 100 files of 1024MB I'll be paid only $1 instead of $2.5 that would be the correct total earning....right ?
Speed is really good and stable for free users B-), I see that you don't have captchas...will you put captchas in the future or not ? 8-)

Last edited:
This is my files / Most download from group C / But my earn very low.

15515575387d90ed0beb60c326a2c78f35f48123.jpg

15515548363469e81a346cfee4d7bf34cea2475b.jpg

Many uploader will not like it. The other file hosts are paid weekly. Se so much damage if 10uploader suddenly gone as many other file host.
Please pay every week. Thank you!

more for free 1gb its cheap, best regards

So every user can give me a max of $1 every 24h, right ? So if an user from tier B download from me 100 files of 1024MB I'll be paid only $1 instead of $2.5 that would be the correct total earning....right ?
Speed is really good and stable for free users B-), I see that you don't have captchas...will you put captchas in the future or not ? 8-)

we already have captchas but we use easy numbers to help users download faster and consider users that didn't know English

Add : WEBMONEY, FTP. Thanks!

FTP in the way and webmoney we discuss that with sales team

Dude you don't really seem to be professional. You have to prove yourself. I'll watch for a week.

Take your time, but then you would be like someone who missed the train
Please add Japan to Group B. Because Japan buys more prenium account. Thanks!
japan already in group B

please add FTP upload EU
and important add webmoney if you want more uploaders

FTP in the way and webmoney we discuss that with sales team

Please add Webmoney payment and FTP upload. Thanks.

- Free Speed: 500Kb/s -> No Download 500KB/s...Max. 170KB/s
that depend on your net line B.W also but we limit mac download per registered users to 500k/s and we have users cap that amount

they applied a new rule - Monthly Payout
that canceled in 30/12/2011
http://10upload.com/n95-10upload-come-back-to-weekly-payout-.html
and we pay weekly every Sunday now

hoping 10upload.com :D

This is my files / Most download from group C / But my earn very low.

plz give us your account name in pm and we will give your detailed report about that by ip download and time and this downloads complete or not , because we give money for complete downloads only

15515575387d90ed0beb60c326a2c78f35f48123.jpg

15515548363469e81a346cfee4d7bf34cea2475b.jpg

Yes! Low!

update payout date from weekly to monthly

what hell?
that canceled in 30/12/2011
http://10upload.com/n95-10upload-come-back-to-weekly-payout-.html
and we pay weekly every Sunday now

Many uploader will not like it. The other file hosts are paid weekly. Se so much damage if 10uploader suddenly gone as many other file host.
Please pay every week. Thank you!

we already pay weekly

On my account its like false more download low money ???

plz give us your account name in pm and we will give your detailed report about that by ip download and time and this downloads complete or not , because we give money for complete downloads only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back