S Sonic Active Member 882 2011 470 110 Mar 10, 2012 #1 what is going on with this dedicated server provider? every time when I try to purchase a server its out of stock :facepalm:
what is going on with this dedicated server provider? every time when I try to purchase a server its out of stock :facepalm:
S shahaz Active Member 576 2011 175 80 Mar 10, 2012 #2 Hello, I am affraid that we do not have them on stock and will not have them in the ner future. We will only sell those that are cancelled by clients. ----------------- Best regards, Dino Strzeminski :P:P
Hello, I am affraid that we do not have them on stock and will not have them in the ner future. We will only sell those that are cancelled by clients. ----------------- Best regards, Dino Strzeminski :P:P
W WWCSale Banned Banned 13 2012 0 0 Mar 11, 2012 #4 I also notice same thing about them. They should get more and more stock.
C candida Active Member 467 2011 43 90 Mar 11, 2012 #5 open a support ticket on their site. they are informed u about stock.