Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling [$1000+/month earning] Premium Domain HotfileServe.com [30,000 unique visitors a day]

Status
Not open for further replies.

38 comments

Your BIN price made me LOL. You haven't even replaced the default logo, good luck with the sale you'll need it.
 
yah site having 27k-UV/Day
may be he is true.
in 5months how the site became that much popular ?
5months back 800k ranked now 33k ranked.
 
Are you talking about my onelinkmoviez.com site sales for $4.1k :s ?

Just to let you know mate, I posted all screenshots of all earnings in thread itself and showed like all earnings and ad company accounts to 8 people including Hawk via teamviewer

Atleast post earning screenshots
 
Members 3,501
And you hit 30K UV/Day, dunno :|
I want to teamview you and see google analytics stats ...

I'm very good when it comes to SEO. Everything is transparent with me, if someone wants to TeamView, I have no issue with that.

yah site having 27k-UV/Day
may be he is true.
in 5months how the site became that much popular ?
5months back 800k ranked now 33k ranked.

My site has only been up 2 1/2 months....i started posted threads around August 1st


Someone tell me exactly how to use the slide feature an ill show earnings right now. Also I have absolutely no problem if a MOD whats to use TeamView.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
229
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom