Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling 1000 Downloads Per Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will you get?

1) A Proven Plan To Get At-least 1500 Downloads Per Day.

2) All Required Tools and Scripts.

3) "Make Money with Fiverr" Guide + Tools (Salespage)

4) Forums Address for Posting Links

Comments:I am not a experienced uploader but I am a SEO Expert and i used my techniques to get 1000 downloads easily in 12 hours.

Method of Payment: Paypal + Alertpay

Price: 10$

Proof:
Here is a Screenshot of my earnings.

http://img12.imageshack.us/i/proofxpa.png/

PS: Review Copies Sent.

Review:

It is a good guide, really well organised, and good content. It has also tons of forums (especially porn and warez).
Some tips, scrips, and programs are also included...

If I would have to rate the guide from 1 to 10 I´ll give an 8 (because, of every guides I´ve seen and bought, this is the best one).

Regards
 
Last edited:

61 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Banned · Joined
29
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom