Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Recent content by Xiao

  1. Xiao

    Looking for Advice on Video Ad Integration, Revenue Tracking, and Fraud Prevention

    Looking for advice from anyone with experience integrating video ad networks. I’m building a video streaming site and want to implement a flow like: User clicks Play → Ad is displayed/redirected → User returns → Video starts I have a few questions: What ad types are typically used for this...
  2. Xiao

    How do I get the runtimes of a list of videos.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10XYoykOHQV4dIwjv0G1SY5sXr971QHut/view?usp=sharing Please test whether it can be used
  3. Xiao

    How do I get the runtimes of a list of videos.

    It might be achievable using browser automation. Could you provide the doodstream link? I can have a try.
  4. Xiao

    I'm building a video hosting platform — looking for creators' feedback before launch

    Hi everyone, My name is Xiao, and I am currently building a new video hosting platform called wexioStream. Before investing more time and resources into development, I want to validate whether this idea actually solves a real problem for creators. The idea wexioStream is a video hosting...
  5. Xiao

    Looking for ad network recommendations for a file hosting platform

    Really appreciate the detailed breakdown. The iframe point is a good catch — it’s a good example of how something can technically work while still failing in the real user flow.The geo point is probably even more important. A lot of people spend time optimizing ad networks before checking...
  6. Xiao

    Looking for ad network recommendations for a file hosting platform

    Ok, I will get to know your platform in detail
  7. Xiao

    Looking for ad network recommendations for a file hosting platform

    Looking for advice: Best ad networks for a file hosting / file sharing platform? Hi everyone, I'm planning to build a file hosting and sharing platform where users can upload files (videos, images, ZIPs, documents, etc.) and generate shareable links. The basic business model would be: User...
  8. Xiao

    Selling Verizon 5G Mobile Proxy (USA) – 7 Days Unlimited Data

    Get a high-speed USA Verizon 5G Mobile Proxy with instant delivery. Ideal for users who need a real mobile IP for browsing, account management, automation tools, and compatible online services. Product Overview Price: $50 Duration: 7 Days Bandwidth: Unlimited Data Location: United States...
  9. Xiao

    Selling Premium Digital Accounts Marketplace

    🔥 Premium Digital Accounts Marketplace Need ready-to-use accounts? XiaoNext Product offers: ✔ Quality accounts from multiple platforms ✔ Instant delivery options ✔ Affordable prices ✔ Reliable service No more wasting time creating accounts manually. Get started today: 🌍...
  10. Xiao

    Playmate.to | $50/10k | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming

    I'd like to know when the payment will be made?
  11. Xiao

    Byse Discussion

    Have you received any payment from Byse?
  12. Xiao

    Byse Discussion

    How often does this platform settle accounts?
  13. Xiao

    recommend me a good video hosting website

    https://vidmoly.me/ This is fine. You can adjust the frequency of the advertisement
  14. Xiao

    Use my website to promote your video links

    Hello, everyone. I plan to develop a video embedded playback website. The main ideas are as follows: When the user submits the link, the program will automatically parse and retrieve the cover picture, title and embedded code. Users can also search for videos by title and embed them on my...
Back
Top Bottom