Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

177 comments
🤣 OVH, Are you completely crazy? If your site posts illegal content, use Anti-DCMA, OVH servers (France in particular, avoid, sooner or later you will have problems .

I use both.
Make 1000 euros month on dood.
For advertising, I use exoclick and clickadu.
Wow! that is, you get 2 times more from advertising networks than from Dood? On the contrary, I get 3 times less from the AD network.
Please share what kind of advertising you use, unless of course it’s a secret. I have 1 POP and several banners, but from the banners I generally get only a penny.

Wow! that is, you get 2 times more from advertising networks than from Dood? On the contrary, I get 3 times less from the AD network.
Please share what kind of advertising you use, unless of course it’s a secret. I have 1 POP and several banners, but from the banners I generally get only a penny.
Pop unders earns me 70 euros a day, banners 15.
I have a contract for pop unders, so I earn 70 euros on a fixed basis. For banners, it depends on my number of visitors, for example these days I earn less because of dood problems.

Has anyone managed to contact an admin to ask them if they intend to fix the problem with access to indians? I've had no reply, and because of this my total number of visitors has dropped by 10%.

Pop unders earns me 70 euros a day, banners 15.
I have a contract for pop unders, so I earn 70 euros on a fixed basis. For banners, it depends on my number of visitors, for example these days I earn less because of dood problems.

Has anyone managed to contact an admin to ask them if they intend to fix the problem with access to indians? I've had no reply, and because of this my total number of visitors has dropped by 10%.
I'm not getting a response from support. My payment is Pending for more than 3 days.
Anyone else too?
Maybe they reduced the number of employees? help.doodstream.com no longer works.
I'm starting to get nervous again.

I'm not getting a response from support. My payment is Pending for more than 3 days.
Anyone else too?
Maybe they reduced the number of employees? help.doodstream.com no longer works.
I'm starting to get nervous again.
What is your payment method

I got my payment today

My method is payeer

It was pending for 4 days

Guys i have question it is count max 3 views by user/ip on 24h on each video or even if he watched 20 different videos is just gonna count 3 views
Pls someone answer

Payment status is paid but didn't received.
Method USDT
Post automatically merged:

Guys i have question it is count max 3 views by user/ip on 24h on each video or even if he watched 20 different videos is just gonna count 3 views
Pls someone answer
Yes count only 3 views in 24hr

payment pending since
2024-05-14Tether (USDT) TRC20$XX.XXPENDING
Post automatically merged:

Even if the same user watch for example 30 different videos
It's just gonna count 3?
Yes only 3 views will be counted no matter how many videos are being watched within 24 hours / IP.
Is ban in INDIA lifted ?

Last edited:
Back