Youtube hits help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigibhoy

Banned
Banned
Hi all im new the forums and so im sorry if im posting in the wrong section...
So im going to be doing a series on Champ Man 15 and some other android games for youtube and i need a little help regarding views.
What is the best way to get views without using traffic exchangers etc >

3 comments
So im going to be doing a series on Champ Man 15 and some other android games for youtube and i need a little help regarding views.
If you want to increase your views then don't just focus on youtube, you can also use vimeo and other multimedia sites.
If you have a facebook account, then I suggest you join on groups relevant to your niche and share there your videos.

You can buy traffics, there are many ways to increase views on youtube but the cheapest and time consuming is to buy traffic, you can also hire a seo expert but that will cost a lot.
In market there are various software like ppc and others but they do not drive organic views.

After creating YouTube video you have to enter some in keywords in tag. So in YouTube the tags are very important one.
Then try to add your YouTube video link in every social profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back