wrzhost gone????1plus1hosting????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCyberMafia

Hi
I dont know what is happening with them. Recieved i guess 15 plus emails in 1 hour or so of invoice overdue which i already paid.... and just about 1 minute ago got same email but from different host
1plus1hosting.com
...Lately wrzhost was down and no support at all and now same invoice email from another company <_<

Something definitely not right...

22 comments
yes, there was many problem in their shared hosting, I really hated that so I move my forum after more than 13 days downtime.
But it seems their semi-dedicated and vps hosting was great, there was some good reviews about their semi-dedicated hosting.

I've some contact with 1plus1hosting.com and they said WRZHost has been sold in part and they bought the shared hosting client.

VPS, Semi-Dedicated and Dedicated has been probably sold to another third party at this time.

trueno i asked them to move me to a diff server and i think i was alone on the server for like a month, now there should be a few more on it, but it doesnt go down anymore

and it looks like WRZHOST has sold their shared hosting to another company

There are not the best hosting in WJ anymore, other hosts already passed them a long time ago.

Anyway THIS IS NOT A FREAKIN' SUPPORT FORUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back