Would you host with a site written in broken english?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Would you host with a site that looks like a six year old writes the text on it? Example being http://www.warez-host.com/ Can you find a sentence that has two words next to each other that should be?

This is just a few examples without even looking:
- We Did Transfered All Accounts To Our New server As Well :)
- We Did Upgrade Our RAM Server For Take Better Load Speed
- No Needed To Other Verified Methods!
- We Can Do Allow all types of content, Also Warez Hosting On Our Servers Except spam related n child p.o.r.n
- We are dedicated to bring the best web hosting and web development services. All our accounts come with the easy to use cPanel Pro / DirectAdmin which make our Linux servers n Windows Servers very user friendly.
- We are a company that provides network stability,uptime and privacy from our datacenters located in Netherlands And IRAN We are already making our mark on the hosting industry by providing unbeatable customer service, technical support and prices. We offer an assortment of products, and services, and provide the resources for our clients to quickly, and painlessly publish their web content

They do not like to use periods, commas, semi-colons, and really like throwing capitals in the middle of nowhere. This is only taken from the main page. I cannot find a "Engrish" to English translator from Google that will correct the site for viewing in their language tools lol

17 comments
What does this even mean?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We Do Accept Just Paypal Verified

No Needed To Other Verified Methods!

Such As WebMoney

(then they have pictures of paypal, moneybookers, web money and liberty reserve)

It starts off making you think all they take is paypal and not webmoney or anything else. Then they have pictures of other payment processors.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually getting mad reading the site because I have to back up and read stuff a couple times

When buying offshore, expect the equivalent English of an Indian phone support technician.

Don't lower Indian phone support to that level. At least they say their name is John and they live 10 miles away from you (that always cracks me up :D).

No, I would never buy something from a company like warez-host. It's shame they can't even pay someone to translate their site into valid english.

I don't get how they have clients...I just cannot for the life of me figure out how they got people to signup. Price or not. I'd rather pay 5x those prices then go with them

They are not a webt reseller. Also, some of the time I would rather be with the reseller then with the main host for support reasons. Like with webt hosting I'd rather use a reseller of them any day over the main host for support purposes.

@JJJ

and would u host ur hosting with ressellers of webthosting

www.my365host.com ---offshore hosting they provide with reseller account they have frm webthosting
they dont even have money to by server....

Seriously you little like 2 year old. What is up and you dissing my company.
What have we done to you?
If we had no money, we wouldn't even have a company.<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back